Ladies and Gentleman ~
So sorry that I didn't renew my blog this few weeks cause I find out that my broadband has occured some problem ~ m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ
So I gonna renew it once together .... \(--)/ マイッタ
Ok 1st ~ Happy Belate Chinese New Year ~ XD ~ Have u guys and gals win much and much in gamble? -_-" ... I guess there's no one else will say no on this ... Lolx ~ Me the 1 too XD ~~~
And I felt that ... There's no such Chinese New Year feel this year ... I wonder why ... U all felt it too isn't it ... But any way ~ And pao ish the most important than the feel ( ̄▽ ̄)~
So how u guys spend your time during Chinese New Year ? Just staying at home and sleep and sleep ? I guess so .... Lolx ~
And there's 1 more thing gonna share ish that I HAVE A NEW HAIR CUT !!!!!
Say bye-bye to my long hair ~ さよなら~(ToT)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment