Saturday, February 27, 2010

~~ My Future ~~

3.47am now ~

This ain't the time for me to sleep or having a sweet dream ~

Everynight in this moment ~

There's too much thing surrounding my head and round and round and round ~

I wonder why too -_-" ...



Alright , so .....

What Im wish to have in my future . Hmm ....

Money ? ? ?

Hey that's MUST u know ? Who else that will reject or saying "NO" to the

money ? That's the one of the must ~

2nd ....

Time ? Yeah mayb time ~ Cause If I have time , I can do much and more my

private thing ~ Dun think by the wrong way ya = =

And the third erm ....

Well ...

I haven't have a third for my future ... Hmm ... Did you guys and gals

have any idea for me ?

But sometimes I rather let it goes with fate hmm ....

Mind to share your future too ? Hmm ?

No comments:

Post a Comment