Sunday, February 28, 2010

退屈したの日。新しいの形 よろしくぅ(^o^)/

2.45am now ....

I wonder why I'll update this blog every midnight ....

Feels like not going to sleep so ....


Well ~

There a heavy rain today on afternoon

I like rain but I hate it sometimes

Why I'll like rain cause my favourite music was Jazz and Bossanova ~

Don't u guys felt that this 2 type of music was very very very

suitable to listen while raining ?

Come on just start imagine wat I said


1st you're in your dreamhouse , 2nd u're having a nice coffee , 3rd u're

wearing casual , 4th u're lying beside

the window and watching the rain drops outside the window ~ And there's

time to play some Jazz or

Bossanova music ~

That was my dream cause I like this kind of life very much ~(= 3=)~...

So come on and keep going ~ Cheers ~オメデトウ ( ^ _ ^)∠☆PAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment