Thursday, March 18, 2010

新しい仕事のlife ~~~

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ ~~~



Well well well ~

Sorry for didn't renew my blog this recently ('-'*)オヒサ♪ ~~~~

Cause of Im still enjoying in my new job life lolx ~



Well , this job ish much and more to let me interest on it ~~

I doesn't know why . Eventough I didn't interest in diving even I didn't

know how to swim too

But I feel enjoy on it lolx ( ´∀`)



And there's one more funny thing when I was enjoying

There's 2 dog infront of my office ~

They're 101 donation species XD ~

We use to call them Dolly and Ah Kite XD ~~



When I was 1st day in there

They really shock me = 3=

Mayb ish because of my smell have became their adapt =_=

They keep barking at me a.... 怖い意です~~ ―(T_T)→ サクッ



But now ~ I have become their brother lol ( ^ _ ^)∠☆PAN!

Mayb that's why I will interest on it lolx

They're really cute anyway XD ~~


I hope that I can have a own dog once aday ~

But I must have my own car and own house before that lolx ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment