Tuesday, March 23, 2010

刺青の夢

Argh .....

I wanna have my 2nd tattoo ....

When can I have it ....

(´・ω・`)



Mayb I already can have it now but ...

There's still too much money needed to use ....

I really really wan to have the another 1 ...


Wat I have it now ish Koi Irezumi .

Koi means fish in Japanese

But why Koi and no others ?

Mayb shark or mayb swordfish or other else also possible ?


I told u guys that it's really meaningful to me .

Koi ish meaning that Fortune and Wealth in Japanese culture

Im not Japanese but it's almost the same religion

So that's why ~

I was thinking to get a tattoo when I was 14 XD ~

It's too young isn't it hahax ~








Kakax ~

The 2nd I going to get ish Japanese Geisha lolx XD ~

Why ?

I'll explain when I have it ~

(´∀`)

1 comment:

  1. waa~ I duno u went for tatto nerx, nyway is quite nice n cool =D but sure very pain n expensive right? > _ <

    ReplyDelete