Tuesday, March 9, 2010

なんだいよですか?。。。。

Well guys ....

Im now surfing my blog and posting new post at Starbucks lolx...

This place isn't only for "RICE GUY" but someone told me that =3 ~


Well I saw something really really special and interest in here and ....

Going to share with u all asking for the comment ~



Alright ... That is erm ....

Well ... I saw a pretty girl in here while I am ordering my drinks and ...

She was sitting alone beside the window ...

In this part , with this music and this girl ... She give me a nice nice

picture here ....

And not for awhile , there's a guy goes to sit with her . I think that was

she's bf ..... Cause she didn't say no to him ....

And few minutes after only I sense that's not only one guy and it's 2

guys ...Another guy was not going to sit with them even the A was calling t

he B to sit with him . So I think that the B was "BULB" between them .



Alright alright . The B was sitting infront of me , drinking a mocha . But

he's keep turn the head back and look at the girl ... I felt he might have

feel with that girl too . Just guess ...

But the A and the girl was going sweet and sweet . Talking something like

Honey or Baby or wat ... And change the drink .

Just for awhile ... The B guy is rush out and like ... Volcano ... Lolx

I think this might call JEALOUS ?


So the conclusion is ... Would u follow your friend to somewhere if u knew

that u'll going to be a "BULB" ?

That a funny moments today ....

はははははは

No comments:

Post a Comment