Sunday, April 25, 2010

艺妓

What does people usually think about GEISHA




Geisha is a Japanese Entertainers whose skills include performing various Japanese art such as music and dance.

Many people will think that Geisha is a entertainer that might include sex trade but definitely wrong .

Why others will think like this ? Because of the words 妓 in Japanese or Chinese of Geisha.

But actually the words 妓 in Japanese is meaning that Guy's Performer .

And I feel the life of Geisha is really bad . They can't have any over life in their space . Those who will keep their contact is just only male patrons . But they might have their only love too . Just the one that they choose to love for whole life .


Why I'm talking about Geisha today . Because it will be my second Irezumi Tattoo soon .

Why I'll choose Japanese tattoo but not Chinese ? I doesn't fuss on anything . Maybe some of them will think that Geisha on my body will looks weird and shame . But not for me . I just treat it as a body art .

The another meaning for me to get a geisha tattoo is to remind me do not try a have a discrimination to others doesn't matter who they are .

There's too much discrimination case that I meet in real life . I'm not going to do that .

And the last meaning for me is I wish to mixed up Chinese and Japanese art culture together . That's mean I'm going to have my third tattoo after I have this Geisha Irezumi tattoo .

I've decide that I'm going to get a Chinese Style Tattoo as my third tattoo .

No comments:

Post a Comment